Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021 Download- RSMSSB has to declare a new exam date & admit card for the Patwari Bharti exam. RSMSSB Patwar Bharti official website is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
04th January 2021 – जैसा कि आप जानते है आज राजस्थान के शिक्षा मंत्री ने REET 2021 की परीक्षा तिथि 25 अप्रैल 2021 को घोषित कर दी है | लेकिन RSMSSB बोर्ड ने पटवारी की New Exam Date जारी नहीं की है |
Latest News Update (01 January 2021)– राजस्थान पटवारी की परीक्षा स्थगित कर दी गई | नई परीक्षा तिथि जल्दी ही विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जारी होगी |
राजस्थान पटवारी परीक्षा 2021 के प्रवेश पत्र जनवरी के प्रथम सप्ताह से डाउनलोड होने शुरू हो जायेंगे | आप अपनी परीक्षा का 4 दिन पहले अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकेंगे | हालाँकि आपको परीक्षा जिला और पारी के बारे में सुचना पहले दे दी जाएगी |
The RSMSSB or the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have finally released the Rajasthan Patwari or RSMSSB exam date officially. The examination has been scheduled to be conducted on 10th, 17th, 24th January 2021, and hence the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 will be released on the first week of January 2021 tentatively as the admit card generally releases 10 days prior to the date of examination.
The candidates, who have successfully applied, can download RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 from the official website (www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in) of RSMSSB. According to reports, there are 4421 vacant posts for the exam. Earlier the total numbers of vacant posts were 4207 but later it is increased.
The Patwari is the village revenue administrative officer and a village accountant whose duties are to maintain the revenue account of the village, to take care of the records of village land records, to monitor the daily activities, and also to gather all the information about every individual which includes the village elites and mukhis also.
The section for the posts will be done on the basis of marks obtained in both the phases of the exam i.e. the written exam followed by the personal interview. In this article, we have enlisted all the information about the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 such as important dates,
details mentioned in the admit card, the procedure to download it, a list of required documents, exam day instructions, and such related topics. If you have applied and want to gain knowledge about it then you are at the right place. You will find everything here. Hope you will find this article helpful.
Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021-Name Wise
|Article is about||Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2020|
|Name of examination||RSMSSB Patwari 2020|
|Full name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari 2020|
|Name of exam conducting organization||Rajasthan Subordinate ad Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the post||Patwari|
|Total vacant posts||4421|
|Selection process||Written exam and interview|
|Exam dates||10th, 17th and 24th January 2021|
|Release date of Admit Card||The first week of January 2021|
|Download mode||Only Online|
|Job location||Only Rajasthan|
Important dates of RSMSSB Patwari Bharti
All the dates of the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 have been enlisted here in this paragraph as per the release of the officials. We have made a list out of the dates. Have a look at the list below.
|1.||Official notification released||5th December 2019|
|2.||Online application started from||20th January 2020|
|3.||Last date to apply online||26th February 2020|
|4.||Deadline to pay the application fee||26th February 2020|
|5.||Release of the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2020||Will be announced|
|6.||RSMSSB Patwari 2020 exam dates||Session 1 – 10th January 2021|
|Session 2 – 10th January 2021|
|Session 3 – 17th January 2021|
|Session 4 – 17th January 2021|
|Session 5 – 24th January 2021|
|Session 6 – 24th January 2021|
|07||RSMSSB Patwari 2020 Result release date||Will be announced|
Rajasthan patwari Vacancy details:
As per the recruitment notification, the total numbers of vacant posts are 4421 for Patwari. Initially, 4207 Rajasthan Patwari posts were released by later it increased to 4421. The candidates who will be able to secure the cut-off marks or more in both the written test and the personal interview will be appointed in the vacant posts.
RSMSSB patwari Bharti Salary structure:
The post Rajasthan Patwari lies under the grade pay level of matrix 5 which means the minimum grade pay of the post is of Rs.20,800/-. Gradually the salary will increase.
Details mentioned in the admit card:
Before downloading the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 every candidate must ensure that it has all the information correct. The details will be checked before entering the exam hall.
If any information found incorrect then the candidate will not be allowed to appear the examination. So, it is very important to check the details mentioned on the admit card. The details have been mentioned below.
- The name of the candidate: The full name of the candidate will be written on their RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021.
- Registration number: The candidate’s registration number will be mentioned there.
- Roll number: The system-generated roll number of the candidate will be there.
- Name of the examination: The examination’s name i.e. RSMSSB Patwariwill be written on the top of the admit card.
- Name and address of allotted Exam center: The name of the exam centre which will be allotted for the aspirant including its full address will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Exam center code: The specific centre code of the allotted exam centre will be mentioned there on their admit card.
- Exam date: The date on which the exam is going to be held, will be written on the admit card.
- Time: Also the exam starting time and the reporting time will be mentioned there. Every candidate must reach to the exam hall within the mentioned time.
- Category: The category of the candidate i.e. General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD will be mentioned on the exam admit card.
- Date of birth: The birth date of the candidate will be written there as proof of their age.
- Photograph of the candidate: A scanned recent passport-sized photograph will be there on the admit card which has been uploaded by the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
- Signatures: The signature of the candidate and the exam counselor will be present there on every candidate’s admit card.
- Important instructions: Some instructions will also be written there on the admit card. Every candidate must read and follow these mentioned instructions/ guidelines during the examination.
How to Download Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021
After the release of the admit card by the Board, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit card. We have kept the steps very easy and simple so that no candidate finds any difficulty to download. The steps are as follows:
- RSMSSB Official website
The first step is to pay a visit to the official website (www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in) of the RSMSSB.
- Home Page
Visiting the main webpage, you need to search for the option “Admit Card” and then click on that. You will find that at the bottom of the homepage.
- Select admit card link
Then a list of all the recruitment admits cards will open. From there you need to search for the “Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card” and then click on that link.
- Login Admit Card page
After clicking that link, the Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card login page will open where you need to enter your login credentials i.e. application Id/ Registration number and date of birth.
- Click submit button
After entering everything correctly, click on the “Submit” option.
- Admit card available on screen
Your Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card will appear on your screen. Check every detail that will be mentioned in it.
- Save & Print Admit Card copy
If everything is correct then you can proceed to the next step i.e. downloading the admit card by clicking on the option “Save and Download”.
- Admit Card hard copy save
Take an extra hard copy of the admit card for future use.
In case if any discrepancy found:
If any candidate finds any discrepancy on his/ her RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 then they are suggested to contact the exam organizing authority i.e. RSMSSB to reissue an admit card before the commencement of the exam. To do so, they need to send an application that must contain the candidate’s User Id or the Registration number and other important details.
If he/she does not want to send the application then he/ she can directly contact the exam conducting authority using the toll-free number and then do the required steps as per their specification. To contact them he/ she may use the contact details that we have given at the end of the article.
Required documents of RSMSSB patwari admit card:
On the exam day, every candidate need to carry some necessary documents with them to the examination centre. Without these, no candidate will be permitted to appear the examination as the information mentioned on the admit card will be verified through the documents. If any information mismatched with the originals then the candidate will be not allowed to appear in the exam. The required documents are:
- A hard copy of the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021.
- Any one of the following identity proofs
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Employee Id
- College Id
- Driving license
- Bank passbook with photograph
- A recent passport-sized photograph (Which has been uploaded during online application).
Exam day instructions:
Some instruction or guidelines have been set by the authorities which are must be followed by each and every candidate. Their main objective is to maintain the ethicality of the exam. The instructions are as follows:
- All the candidates must reach the exam center half an hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate must forget to carry a hard copy of the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 with them on the scheduled date of examination.
- The candidate who will come after the starting of the examination will not get permission to enter the exam hall.
- Candidate should not separate any page or part of the question booklet during the examination. If any candidate dares to do so then some strict action will be taken against him/ her.
- Every candidate must hand over the answer sheet/ OMR sheet to the invigilator after the completion of the exam. They will be allowed to take the carbon copy of the OMR sheet with them. The original answer sheet should not be torn or damaged by any candidate.
- The candidates should not do any unethical behavior during the examination. If they do so then they might face some serious problem.
- Candidates must not bring below-mentioned items to the examination hall. They are –
- Any electronic gadgets such as cell phone, electronic calculator or manual calculator,
- Any printed paper
- Drawing instruments etc.
Rajasthan patwari Exam pattern:
The exam pattern or scheme of the exam has been enlisted here. You will get an idea of the exam and its question pattern. We have included this in the article to give you the outlook of the exam. Have a look at the pattern:
- Total marks: The RSMSSB Patwari 2020 written examination is of 300 marks.
- Time duration: 3 hours.
- Question type: There will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions on theexam question paper.
- Number of questions: There will be 150 MCQs on the question booklet.
- Marking pattern: For each correct answer candidates will get 2 marks.
- Subjects: The questions will be from General science & General knowledge, Reasoning, Basic computer, general English/ Hindi, Mathematics and related to subjects.
- Qualifying marks: To qualify the exam you need to secure 40% marks.
- Exam language: There will be questions in both the language Hindi and English.
- Negative marking: For every incorrect answer 1/3 marks will be deducted from the total obtained score.
- Number distribution: Check out the number distribution of the exam from the below table.
|Subjects||Approx Weightage||No. of questions||Total marks|
|General Science: History, Polity, Geography of the exam, General knowledge and current affairs||25||38||76|
|History, Polity, Geography, and Culture of Rajasthan||20||30||60|
|General English and Hindi||15||22||44|
|Basic numerical efficiency and mental ability & reasoning||30||45||90|
RSMSSB Patwari Exam Result 2021:
The exam authority will release the Result after the completion of the examination successfully. Generally, the result releases 15days to 20 days after the commencement of the examination. They will publish the result on the official website.
The candidate will be able to check their result by visiting the website using their User Id and Password. Keep visiting the official website to get the latest notification or you can visit our website frequently to make yourself updated as we will inform you as soon as the authorities release the latest notification.
RSMSSB Contact details:
In order to clear your doubts or queries about the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2020, you can use the contact details to contact the authorities which have been mentioned below. You may contact them within the contact hours.
Helpline number: +91 145-2971201
Fax: +91 145-2971202
Email Id: email@example.com
Hope you have found the answer to your query regarding the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 in this article for which you have arrived at our website. We have tried to provide every detail regarding the topic. If you still have further queries, you may ask that in the comment section below. We will reply to your queries shortly. Also, you can share your view. Stay in touch with our website for the latest information.
FAQs for Rajasthan Patwari Bharti
What is the mode of conduction of the RSMSSB Patwari 2021 exam?
The official email of the RSMSSB is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any candidate forgets to carry the hard copy of the RSMSSB Patwari admit Card 2021 then he/ she should search for the nearby cyber-cafe so that he/ she can get a new copy of the same and get the permission to appear the examination.
The applicant can download the admit card by using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Yahoo and more.